Week at a Glance
September 7 to September 11- "B" mid-day collaboration week
Teamwork at its best at our school!
A huge Thank You to-
- Our grade level teams, as you work through scheduling and curriculum questions together
- ELL and Special Ed. staff, for coordinating efforts for our new students
- Playworks staff, for making this a great part of the students' day
- Lunchroom staff, for helping to make our lunch times run so smoothly
- LRC staff, for helping our little ones get used and enjoy the Chrome Books before assessments
- Kudos to LRC staff, too, for the noticeable transformation of the LRC learning space
- Title I Staff, for making sure that our Benchmark schedule is getting
- To Everybody, for knowing that our daily stamina and encouragement is guaranteed when working side-by-side caring colleagues :)
Labor Day Observance- No School
STAR testing schedule continues...
RtI District Committee Meeting, at JJHS- Michelle S., Teri, Karen and Ann are leaving the building at 2:15 P.M. to attend
Edgewood Curriculum Night- 6:30 to 8:00 P.M.
6:30 All Families in the Gym
7:00 First classroom presentation time
7:30 Second classroom presentation time
5th grade Outdoor Education meeting will run just before Curriculum Night- 6:00 to 6:30
Delivery of first Edgewood Everybody Reads book 2015-2016!
Follow STAR schedule
STAR Schedule will be completed...STAR Make-ups begin- Please let Laura and Karen know of any students that did not participate in their regularly scheduled assessment session
8:50 A.M. First practice fire drill
End of a long-short, week :)
A good short-list of partner engagement ideas...click on link below.
Upcoming dates to keep in mind...
Edgewood Data Review day has changed. We will begin data discussions during the Sept. 18 SIP day, and book the entire day of Tuesday, Sept. 22nd for Data Review sessions.
I'll will send out a clear agenda, soon!
Monday, Sept. 14-
3 to 4 Monday Meeting- Certified Staff (only)
Tuesday, Sept. 15- Tanya at Admin. in the A.M.
Second practice fire drill 2:15 P.M.
Wednesday, Sept. 16- K and first grade teachers at Schoolwide training
Thursday, Sept. 17- Second grade at Schoolwide training in the A.M, Dana and Tanya at Schoolwide training in P.M.
Friday, Sept. 18 Staff SIP Institute Day- Departments are meeting at separate locations, 3rd and 4th grade will attend Schoolwide training, all other staff at Edgewood
(More institute day details will be coming, soon)