Drisya John, Vik Chandra
- We believe it to be soil or dirt.
- We would go to a geologist.
- It could leave to their footprint/ shoe print or have a generic idea where it was originally found.
- We believe it is a twist tie used for bread or other certain products
- We would contact bakeries which se twist ties asking for assistance.
- This could lead us to an item that the criminal purchases at a grocery store.
- We believe it to be gum
- We could consult a Forensic DNA Analysts
- It holds DNA which could lead us right to the suspect.
- We believe it to be crayon
- We could ask artists what kind of crayon it is
- it could be a kids a parent, or an art teacher
- We believe it is copper wire
- We would contact a handy man.
- It could be used to tie up the victim or to pick a lock.
- We believe it to be a toe nail
- A DNA analysts
- It could have some DNA in it.
- We believe it could be hair
- A trichologists
- If the hair has DNA on it, it could give us an idea on a suspect.
- It could be a piece of burnt paper
- A fire specialist
- It could tell us when and how long it was lit.
Lit out matchstick
- A matchstick
- A fire specialist
- It can tell us how long ago the suspect used the matchstick
- We believe it to be a plum seed.
- We can bring the evidence to a farmer or a DNA analysts.
- It can show individual evidence and it can show what type of fruit it is.
- We believe it can be blood splatter.
- We can go and ask a forensic scientist.
- It can show class if not individual evidence related to the crime scene.
- We classified this item as a banana peel.
- We can go ask a farmer to see what kind of banana it can be.
- It can tell us stores that holds the bananas that could link to our suspect or if lucky find DNA evidence that could also link us to the criminal.
- It could be a corn kernel.
- We can ask the market or a farmer who sells this type of corn.
- This could help narrow down the people who could be at the scene the day of the crime.
- We believe it to be a button.
- We could ask retail stores and see if they sell apparel that has identical buttons attached to them.
- This could lead us to the clothes the suspect might wear.