Tech Tools to Use in the Classroom and Beyond
Kidblog to Motivate Reluctant Writers
What do you need to do to get started?
· Set up a 1-hour teacher training with me to learn about blogging.
· Invite me into your classroom for the following lessons with students:
* Creating accounts—getting started
* Writing on a blog
* Editing a blog
* Commenting on a blog
* Use me for on-going support as you watch your students become published authors!
Thinglink to Create Interactive Images
- How did the colonists’ ideas about government differ from those of the British Parliament?
- Why is the Declaration of Independence an important document?
- What contributions did Virginians make during the Revolutionary War era?
- What roles did whites, enslaved African Americans, free African Americans, and American Indians play during the American Revolution?
- What was the importance of the Battle of Great Bridge?
- Who was Jack Jouett?
- What was the importance of the American victory at Yorktown?
Interested in other Thinglink examples? Visit TechChef4U's Thinkglink EDU Examples Pintrest board.
Educreations to Create Video Tutorials
Educreations includes a drawing tool and recording tool. The recording tool records your drawings and voice. You can also add images from your computer. The finished Educreations can be shared through a link. There is also an Educreations app available.