We Are Together Tamanend!
February 17, 2017
This past Saturday, 20 Tamanend students traveled to Lenape Middle School to represent our school at the 2017 Central Bucks Middle School Honors Band Festival. This annual festival showcases some of the best musicians in our district’s five middle school band programs. The concert was a huge hit, as the students outstandingly performed seven pieces which they only rehearsed twice last week. Parents, friends, and all five of the directors had only great things to say about the concert. Congratulations Honors Band representatives!
Ms. Scheffey Needs Your Vote!
Click here to help Ms. Scheffey become National Life Changer of the Year by leaving a comment or thanks on her Life Changer page. By leaving a comment, you are voting for Ms. Scheffey. Click here for more information about Ms. Scheffey's nomination.
Tamanend Spring Sports Registration
Family Id registration is now open for Spring Sports. If you are a 7th or 8th grader and interested in playing or trying out for the following sports please click here to register today: Girls Soccer, Track, Baseball, Softball, Girls Lacrosse and Boys Lacrosse.
Freshman L2U will be at CB South on March 18th for both Unami and Tamanend 9th graders interested in participating in First Link at South next year. Participants must commit to the entire session from 8:30 until 11 a.m., wear comfy clothes and shoes, and provide their own transportation.
Quick & Easy Links:
- CBSD Mobile App - Students and parents can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Tamanend and CB.
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more
- Student Portal - Screencasted directions on how students can access a portal of their own
- Tamanend Daily Announcements
- Tamanend Procedures at a Glance
- Tamanend Dress Standards
- Tamanend Cell Phone Practices & Rules
- ICYMI - A collection of all previous Tamanend Connections newsletters
- 2016-2017 Tamanend Calendar
- Get Tiger Tweets!
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did this week.