Double the Debate!
Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association
January Debate Tournaments
- Prepared: This house would fine grocery stores for food waste.
- Impromptu: This house would require students who live in urban areas to get to school using active transportation methods.
- At the Greystone Heights School Tournament students from Caswell, Dr. John G. Egnatoff, Greystone Heights, Sylvia Fedoruk, and Saskatoon Home Based Educators competed.
- At the Regina Huda Tournament students from Saltcoats, École Elsie Mironuck, and Regina Huda School competed as well as a homeschooled team.
- SEDA would like to thank our Greystone hosts, Gillian Strange and Sara Stone, and our Regina Huda host, Melissa Mah. The tournaments were a success thanks to your efforts!
Click this button to learn more and register as a debater, judge, or moderator!
The 2020 E.C. Leslie Provincial Championships will be held on March 7th at the University of Saskatchewan. Debate rounds will be held in the arts building and the open final, the banquet, and the awards ceremony will take place in Marquis Hall. Provincial tiers will be sent to coaches no later than February 12th and Registration information will be provided soon!
We invite all SEDA members, debaters, parents, coaches, judges, and volunteers to follow or social media accounts. We want to give you up to date information and create a debate community!
Click the logo and like our Facebook page!
SEDA: Saskatchewan Elocution and Debate Association
Click the logo and follow our Twitter account!
Follow our instagram account by finding sedadebate on your instagram app!
We are excited to announce that SEDA is partnering with GoodCauseCoupon.com to launch the #ForaGoodCause fundraising campaign for 2020!
- When you buy a digital coupon book for $25, SEDA will get $15;
- You get special pricing when you redeem these digital coupons on your cellphone at participating local businesses;
- 300+ digital coupons, over $3,000 worth of savings when you dine, shop, and play in Saskatoon.
- You can save money at the same time as you support a good cause and local businesses in the community.
- All digital coupons expires June 30, 2020.
- You can also help us sell books by forwarding this email to your friends and families and showing your support #ForaGoodCause.