August 10 - August 14
With school starting tomorrow I wanted to give everyone some quick reminders. First, I ask that you screen your child, or children, before sending them to the bus, or school. Bus routes will start and students will have their temperatures checked when loading. If your child has a fever we will not be able to allow him/her on the bus. We are asking that you please take necessary precautions and check before sending them, because we do not want to have to send your child back to the house. Also, due to the increased precautions the bus routes may take longer than usual. Students who do not ride the bus will be screened at drop off. Water fountains will be shut off due to transmission concerns. We recommend that you send a water bottle with your child. Water filling stations have been ordered. They will be installed upon arrival. Students will still be provided drinks in the cafeteria at breakfast, lunch, and third meal. Site specific instructions for drop off are as follows;
- Doors will open at 7:20 a.m.
- At this time, we will not allow parents to walk inside of the buildings with their students. Parents will drop students off in front of the cafeteria where our staff will direct and help your student(s) to their assigned classroom. Please follow the signs posted directing you where to go. We ask that once you drop your student(s) off, you promptly leave so that this process can flow safely and smoothly.
- Doors will open at 7:15 a.m.
- JH students will report to the auditorium when they arrive at school in the morning. If you bring your JH student to school please drop him/her off at the main entrance to the high school on the north side of campus. High school students will report to the cafeteria.
Thursday Aug. 13
- First day of classes 7:50 a.m.
- Mr. Birdsong will meet with 7th/8th from 8:10 - 8:35 in auditorium.
- Mr. Birdsong will meet with 9th/10th from 9:05 - 9:25 in auditorium.
- Mr. Birdsong will meet with 11th/12th from 9:30-9:55 in auditorium.
- Class changes during the hour of change being made.
Friday Aug. 14
- Last day classes can be changed. Class changes during the hour of change being made.