A Window into Challenge
A look into Classical Conversations Challenge Programs
Homeschool through high school: You CAN do it...we can help!
Would you like to piece together a vision for your child's education through high school and beyond?
If you're like most home educating parents, lots of questions surface as your children blossom into middle and high school age students.
Our Challenge programs are for students from the age of 12 through high school graduation. We offer rigorous academics, leadership from trustworthy mentors, and positive peer relationships. Students find they learn more than they ever thought possible when they are challenged and encouraged by their tutors and peers. We believe that the intent of education is to teach a child how to learn. Our Challenge programs are designed to cultivate wisdom and virtue through classical, Christian community, in order to know God and to make Him known.
What makes us different? Integrated Ideas and Personal Relationships
We believe subjects cannot be taught in isolation. In higher learning, math finds its application in science; similarly literature analysis cannot be separated from philosophy, theology, or history. Our Challenge tutors lead students through seminars with a two-fold purpose: first to develop a strong personal relationship with the student, that can lead them to a close personal relationship with their Savior; second to lead the integration of ideas, skills, and concepts.
- a structured academic program that supports YOU as the teacher for your child
- engaging instruction and conversation for a full spectrum of academics including government, literature, sciences, philosophy, theology, logic and languages
- the opportunity to develop skills of oral and written communication, research, memorization, debate and critical thinking
- an education that can prepare a student for whatever it is God has set in their hearts
- mentors for student and parents
- fellowship with other middle and high school students
- growing opportunities for dual enrollment in classes of math, theology and history
- study abroad opportunities in Italy
- student retreats on a national level
- local opportunities for service projects and field trips
And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. - Hebrews 12
A Window into Challenge
Saturday, May 2nd, 3:30-5:30pm
3530 Whitfield Avenue
RSVPs are enabled for this event.