Group Z-Literacy Centers
Let me challenge you!
February 1, 2016
- Go to SRI-Login and choose Scholastic Reading Inventory. If you can't login see me. If it tells you that you have taken the test too recently, try again tomorrow.
- Read chapters 3 & 4 of the Treasure Island.
- Go to Google Drawings or Google Docs and create a double bubble or Venn Diagram. Use your drawing to compare and contrast two characters from your story. Use evidence from your text to support your thinking. Share it with me when you are done. We are going to use this next week so do a really good job.
- Study Island-Using Evidence to Support Claims.
- Complete the Prefix trans-sheet in the tray by the sink with a partner.
- Play the Figurative Language Quia Jeopardy game (under the Z on Symbaloo) with a partner quietly.
- Choose one activity from each of the bottom rows on Symbaloo to complete from the bottom 5 rows.