The Weekly Howl
St. Francis Catholic School - Sunday, March 28th
Dear Parents & Friends of SFCS,
I hope everyone is having a happy and holy start to Holy Week! It is a short week for our students with an early dismissal on Wednesday at 11:30am. Easter Recess will begin then and we will welcome the students back on Monday, April 12th.
3rd Quarter Report Cards will be emailed home after school on Tuesday, March 30th.
Traditionally we celebrate Grandparents Day on Wednesday. With our current COVID-19 safety guidelines we will not be able to have the celebration as usual this year. Many of our students and classes have been working on activities in which they will share with their grandparents and/or grand friends to illustrate their gratitude for their support of Catholic school education.
There is a lot of good and important information included in this week's Howl. Don't forget to scroll down :)
Have a wonderful and blessed remainder to your Palm Sunday and beginning of Holy Week!
Sincerely in Christ,
Week of 3/28 - 4/3/21
Sunday, March 28th
- Palm Sunday
Monday, March 29th
- PE Uniform for 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Grades
- 3:00 - 4:00pm: Yearbook Club in Library
- 3:00 - 4:15pm: 3rd Grade Garden Club
- 6:00pm: 5th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation (Virtual)
Tuesday, March 30th
- PE Uniform 3rd Grade
- 3:00 - 4:15pm: Bake Club Group C in Fine Arts Building
- 4:15pm: Girls Soccer Match @ HHCA
- 5:15pm: Boys Soccer Match @ HHCA
- 9:15am: 6th Grade Reconciliation
- 10:00am: School Mass
- 11:30am: Dismissal
- Holy Thursday - School Closed
Friday, March 2nd
- Good Friday - School Closed