Muenster ISD eNewsletter
A Newsletter for Parents of Muenster ISD Students
Weekly Edition: 2020-2021 Registration & Graduation
MISD eNewsletter: May 1, 2020
Dear Muenster ISD students and families,
We are at the end of our fourth week of Distance Learning. We continue to appreciate all of your support from home. THANK YOU, PARENTS AND STUDENTS!!!
Be sure to make use of our student help resources, meal program, and other offerings during our facilities closure. Links are available at www.muensterisd.net/distancelearning.
Just a few reminders for the coming weeks:
- Progress Reports were mailed home this week. These will reflect your child's progress through the first 3 weeks of Distance Learning.
- Class of 2020 Senior Parade is on Friday, May 8 at 6:10 PM on Main Street. Come and cheer on the senior graduates of Muenster High School and Sacred Heart School.
- Online Student Registration for the 2020-2021 is open. Please complete your student's registration by May 21, 2020. If you need assistance, contact your campus office staff.
- School supply and locker items are being planned for "pick-up". Chromebooks return is also scheduled. HS & JH Locker Clean-out Plan Elementary Pick-up & Wave Good-bye Plan
- Library Books: check your child's backpack for library books. Please return these to the school office where a drop off box is available.
- Muenster High School & Kindergarten Graduation will happen in some form. The administrators are in the planning stages and will release when a plan has been developed.
- Yearbooks: It's not too late to order your 2020 YEARBOOK. You can also continue to submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At this time, school is closed-instructing known as "Distance Learning" through May 21, 2020. Our Distance Learning Plan will continue to run on a Monday-to-Sunday basis. Muenster ISD Distance Learning Webpage.
THANK YOU for your continued support and encouragement of our teachers, staff, and administrators. We miss you and look forward to all being together again!
Together, we will continue to educate our Muenster ISD students, because KIDS COME FIRST.
Muenster ISD Superintendent
If you need assistance with parent portal ID's or registration, please email Tonia (email@example.com) or Terri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2020-2021 Student Registration
We are looking forward to next school year! Below are the steps to register your child for the Muenster ISD! Registration will be completed online.
Muenster ISD uses ASCENDER Parent Portal, which allows you to register your student. On April 27, 2020 or anytime after, when you login to the parent portal, it will prompt you to begin registration for your child(ren).
ITEMS TO COMPLETE ONLINE by May 15, 2020:
Current Student Enrollment on the Parent Portal
Transfer application (select link if necessary)
Multi-Use Application for Free and Reduced Meals (select link if necessary)
ITEMS FOR YOUR INFORMATION
For questions contact the campus office:
940.759.2281 ext. 621
940.759.2281 ext. 604
Your parent portal login information is the SAME. See our website for more information: https://www.muensterisd.net/Domain/87