January 24 - January 28
Note: Please make sure students come to school dressed appropriately for the weather with warm clothes as snack will continue to be outside. Lunch and recess will vary depending on weather conditions and temperature.
Monday, January 24 - Thursday, January 27
Elly Swartz, Virtual Workshop #3 on Revision (all classes will participate)
Thursday, January 27
Spelling Bee Final Round, details will be shared with finalists
Monday, January 31
ASC Classes Begin
Tuesday, February 1
Schools Closed, Lunar New Year
Tuesday, February 8 - Thursday, February 10
Elly Swartz, Workshop #4
Tuesday, February 15
Freedom Stories in observance of Black History Month, Virtual Assembly
Wednesday, February 16 - Friday, February 18
Chinese Calligraphy in observance of Lunar New Year, special presentation
Monday, February 21- Friday, February 25
Schools Closed, Mid-Winter Break
January Den Rally- Whole School Meeting
Tech Support on the Parent Academy
A Message from our Nurse, Mrs. O'Gorman
On January 10, 2022, the Department of Health updated it's guidance for K-12 schools , bringing it into alignment with the recent CDC changes.
- Isolation for those who test positive has been reduced to 5 days and students can return on day 6, if fever free for 24 hours and have reduced or minimal symptoms.
- It is strongly recommended that those students wear N95 or KN95 masks particularly for the 5 days after they return
- Vaccinated individuals who remain asymptomatic do not need to quarantine if exposed to COVID 19.
- Please make sure your child is vaccinated and boosted (where appropriate) and update your child’s vaccination status. It is used to determine quarantine timelines
- Elementary parents should enter the information using the PowerSchool Form in the Parent Portal and in the PowerSchool App
- Get instructions here.
- Unvaccinated individuals exposed to a positive case need to quarantine for 5 days after the last close contact (the day of exposure is day 0) and get tested on day 5