PLE and the AA Male Student
Achieving Educational Excellence for AA Male Students
You will leave this two-part training with a plan and materials to address the needs of African-American males in their classrooms.
- What is Personalized Learning?
- How can the tablet help me to implement personalized learning?
- How can I analyze data to create personalize learning plans for African-American males?
- How do I design culturally responsive lessons?
- How do I create a learning environment that is uplifting to African-American males?
- How do I develop positive relationships with African-American males?
Part I: Basics of Personalized Learning
Part II: Using Personalized Learning to Increase Achievement for African-American Males
Teena Martin, PLEF
Shai Woodbury, PLEF
What you will get:
- 1.0 CEU
- $50 Stipend each day
- Ideas and lesson plans to use in your classroom
Click the link below to reserve your spot by Wednesday, Feb. 4th.
Part 1: Personalized Learning Basics
Saturday, March 7th, 8:30am-12:30pm
701 Ferndale Boulevard
High Point, NC
Get an in-depth look at what Personalized Learning means in GCS.