Kindergarten Kingdom News...
Mrs. Johnson's and Mrs. Lawlor's Kindergarten Class
We are learning...
Math: We continued our study of patterns this week with the help of some Thanksgiving turkeys. We are practicing identifying and extending patterns.
Science/Social Studies: Our focus was on learning about Veterans this week. We talked about the 5 branches of service. We took a poll and most of our class liked the Army the best. We thank ALL Veterans for their service!
We Are Thankful!
We are thankful for so many things!
These turkeys are talking about Thanksgiving!
A 21 KID SALUTE!
Thank you to all VETERANS! Thank you for keeping us safe!
Things to remember...
- Progress Reports went home today in your student's folder. Please return your student's Progress Report signed on Monday.
- We are practicing writing our names using a capital letter first followed by lower case letters. Please encourage your student to write his/her name in this way.
- Please remember to continue to practice ALL Fry words with your student. We want the words to be retained in our brains!
- Lyra is our KNIGHT of the WEEK next week.
- We had to say goodbye to one of our classmates this week. We will miss Uddip! We wish him and his family good luck as they move to a new city.
November 13: Progress Reports go home
November 19: Kedron Chorus Fall Concert at 7pm
November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break- NO SCHOOL!
December 4: Miss Payne's last day at Kedron
December 11: Kindergarten Polar Express Day at school- wear your pajamas!
December 18: Class Holiday Parties @ 1:00 pm-2:00 pm