Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 9/14/2020
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regularly scheduled meeting, in person and via Zoom, on Monday, September 14, 2020. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved with the exception of the transportation items which were tabled: Agenda.
- A goal setting session was held at 6 p.m. The Board approved the goals for the 2020-2021 school year. The goals are posted online here.
- All new employees were formally welcomed for the 2020-2021 school year. A list is included on the Board agenda.
- Dr. McGann shared her Superintendent's Report which included an update on reopening. The report is linked here.
- The Board approved the 2020-2021 Organizational Chart, which is posted online here.
- The Board accepted a generous donation of masks and gloves from the Hunterdon Medical Center.
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
Student Code of Conduct
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity