Oh "Techmas" Tree
What is Tiny Tap?
Tiny Tap is an app that can make a center activity go from consumption to creation. Both teachers and students can create and/ or play interactive games.
Uses for Tiny Tap
There are many ways that both teachers and students can create activities in TIny Tap.
- create a class group, and assign activities, games, and lessons to their students.
- create "flipped" lessons for small groups to follow, with interactive quizzes at the end to show comprehension.
- create quizzes or informal assessments for students.
- use Tiny Tap to create activities for other students, and then use this as an exit ticket for understanding of skills.
- access multitudes of already made activities for independent practice.