Short term effects
Short term effected include
- Sensory distortion
- Increased heart beat
- Risk of heart attack
How it is used?
It is usually smoked as a cigarette (joint) it may also be smoked in a pipe.
- White widow
- Astro turf
- Mary Jane
Long term affects
Long term joint smokers often suffer from bronchits an inflammation of the resonators tract.
- Growth disorders
- Lack of motivation
- Rapid destruction of lung fibers
- Injures to the brain
Effects of cannabis on the teenage brain NCPIC + Turning Point
- Less often it is mixed with food and eaten or brewed as tea.
- Using drugs in the first place 55% replied that it was due to pressure fro their friends.
- Medicens are drugs that are intended to speed up or slowdown or change somthing about the way your body is working.
- in 2012 approximly 750,000 were arested for Marijunan use.
- Marijuna has been proven helpful for treating the symptoms of medical conditions.