Erving Elementary School
Arrival & Dismissal Procedure
Our number one goal is to ensure students arrive and leave from school safely. Please take a few minutes to acquaint yourself with the image attached showing the procedures and rules necessary to keep our parking lot safe and organized.
It is helpful for you to establish a consistent routine for your children to follow for dropping them off in the morning, and picking them up in the afternoon.
Starting Monday, October 5 we will be changing our arrival and dismissal procedures. All car riders will be dropped off and picked up using the back parking lot. The buses will be using the front lot.
These procedures work well when everyone does their part to follow them. One car parked in the wrong spot jams up the whole system! Together, we can maintain a safe, orderly, courteous school environment. Thank you for helping us keep all students safe!!!
School Car Drop Off Guidelines
- Please follow red lines with arrows for drop off
- Please drop off your student at the blue lines. Please do not drop off at the entry doors if other vehicles are behind you. This greatly impacts drop off efficiency.
- Please do not enter checkered line lot unless visiting front office or if you are picking up your child up early.
- Please do not block the entrance to front lot so that buses can enter efficiently.
- During pickup and drop off, you may only turn right out of the school onto Hall Road.
Emergency Contact Information
Parent remote learning survey
Your opinions are very important to us and will be used to best address the collective needs of our children and their families. Please complete a separate survey for each child enrolled in the WBSD and complete it by October 9. You can contact the Curriculum Director, Stacy Vespremifirstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Please let the office know:
- What parking spot you're in
- Your child's name
- Who their teacher is
- Your name so we can verify you are on the emergency contact list. Please have your ID ready.
Our sign out system is digital. You must scan the QR code and fill out the form associated. Please make sure you have a QR scanner app.