Baltz Sunday Storytime
and Weekly Announcements January 9, 2022
Things You Should Know This Week
Hello Baltz Families!
We look forward to a more "normal" return to school this week. We are hopeful that Covid numbers are beginning to decrease and the weather will be a little less "wintry".
We are committed to reducing the likelihood of spreading Covid. Mask Wearing and Hand Hygiene routines are being reviewed and reinforced at school. Please discuss why these routines are so important with your child(ren) regularly.
It is so important that all students wear their masks properly each day. Masks should cover students' mouths and their noses. Please review proper mask wearing with your child and why it is so important before coming to school.
Covid 19- Health Screener-
Every day before sending your child to school you must do the Covid-19 Screener! If your child does not pass the screener, they must stay at home until cleared by a physician or until receiving a negative Covid Test.
- School Doors open at 8:45. There is no supervision outside before 8:45. Walkers should not arrive at school before 8:45.
- Students will go outside to play during recess, as weather permits. Please send your child with weather appropriate clothing for outdoor play.
Continue reading below to learn more about:
- Sunday Storytime- New episodes.
- Zoom into the 100th Episode Celebration of Sunday Storytime!
- Coming Soon- Mark Your Calendars
- Baltz Bears PTA- Get the Box Tops App to earn money for our school
- Daily Covid-19 Screener info for Staff and Students
- Baltz Title 1 School Information
- Resources for Parents: Dress Code Details, Links for the General Parent Handbook and the MTSS (Positive Behavior ) Parent handbooks and other parent resources
Translation Tools / HERRAMIENTAS DE TRADUCCIÓN
Para ver este boletín semanal en español u otro idioma, use estas herramientas:
- Ms. Hattley reads I Like Myself
- This Week's Mindful Minute: Mrs. Papa and Ms. Uhrick: Ragdoll- Relaxation
- Check out the episode so that you will be able to answer the BIG QUESTION!
The 100th Episode Celebration
Friday, Jan. 14th, 6pm
This is an online event.
Have your family join the event on Zoom!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- January 14 -100th Episode Celebration of Sunday Storytime is coming, 6 pm, on Zoom
- January 17- No School- MLK Holiday
- January 24- January 28 - Great Expectations Spirit Week
- January 25 - Marking Period 2 Ends
- January 26 - Grading Day - No School for Students
- January 28 - Picture Retake Day
Daily Covid-19 Screener
Baltz Title 1 Parent Involvement Policy, Baltz Title 1 Parent, Teacher & School Compact, Title 1 Brochure for Parents, Red Clay Parent Engagement Policy & Red Clay Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
Resources for Parents
Dress Code Details
Click here to review policies for Baltz Elementary.
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz in Spanish!