2 Months Pregnant; 1st Trimester
- Kidney Bean Sized
- Less than 2g
- Major Organs, Eyelids, Inner Ear, Ankles, Toes, Wrists, Fingers, Penis/Vagina Forming
- Hear, Feel , and Eat From Mom
- Thumb Sucking, Kicking, Waving (Unintentional), Seldom Sleeps, Small & Spontaneous Movements
- 0% Chance of Survival if Delivered Now
- Embryo, Trimester, Prenatal, Conception, Estrogen, Umbilical Cord
This is a baby when mom is 2 months pregnant.
This is what a baby in the womb looks like at 2 months.
This is a kidney bean, and this is how big the embryo is right now.
- Missed Period
- Tender Breasts, Growth of Uterus, Varicose Veins, Darkened Areolas, Cramping, Colostrum, Montgomery Tubercles
- Fruits and Veggies (5 Servings a day), Starchy Foods (Wholegrain if Possible), Protein Rich Foods, Dairy (Low-Fat if Possible)
- Delight, Anxiety, Exhilaration, Exhaustion, Stress
- Make first appointment with doctor or midwife, Schedule dental appointment, Evaluate safety of your job (are there chemicals or intense physical labor, etc.)
- Scarlet Vaginal Blood, Lots of Nausea and Vomiting, High Fever, Acute Pain in Urination, Dizziness, SEVERE headaches
- Sonograms, Blood Tests, Urinalysis
- Bleeding, Breast Tenderness, Constipation, Fatigue, Vaginal Discharge
- Don’t Take Unnecessary Medicines, Avoid Adventurous Foods, Avoid Environmental Pollution, Quit Smoking, No Alcohol, No Dieting, Don’t Stress, No Hot Tubs/Saunas