GCIS Friday Focus 9/23/2016
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
- Mr. Eberly and his class making the best of the (HOT BOX...aka Eberly's Classroom) If you have a few quiet fans he might need them! Hopefully mother nature will bring relief! Thanks for leading with AWESOMENESS about how hot your room has been! Learning is still rocking in 4E!
- Big Shout out to the 6th grade team! Thanks for all the logistics with the t-shirts! WE LOOKED AWESOME at the parade! Doug and the 6th grade team really rocked getting these ready for the parade...even under the wire! Thanks to the team of helpers in the office that bagged, organized and delivered! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!
- Special shout out to all my softball field friends that helped pull weeds this week! Back at it next week! Ask any students interested we can pull during recess! I bribe with Ice Cream! Special thanks to Dalieth for ordering use some ice cream to celebrate a clean field when we are all done! Woot Woot!
- Thanks Andrea Fester for all your hard work with the 3D printer! Excited to get the students creating!
- This one goes out to all the teachers out there! Homecoming week can be exhausting and draining! Thanks for the effort you put in to make a great week for our students! You all are AWESOME!
- Special Shout Out to Justin Robbins and Kate Hoskins and Family for the use of the hay racks for the parade! I want to also thank the Grand Junction Fire Crew and Linda Thede for the Fire Truck and Convertible! We looked so amazing coming down the street! Excited to do it all again next year!
What's Happening This Week!
Monday: 9/26 Day 3
- F&P Testing 4th
- Principal's mtg in Ames 12:00 pm
Tuesday: 9/27 Day 4
- F&P Testing 5th
- 7:30 am All Staff Manken's Room
- 2:00pm Brenda O Mtg
- Eberly Mtg 3:30 pm (Grad Class Questions)
- IEP Mtg 3:30 pm (Ann)
Wednesday: 9/28 Day 1
- 7:45 IEP Conference room (Van Cleave)
- PD in Doug's room 2:00-3:30 pm (Bring Refined Performance Task)
Thursday: 9/29 Day 2
- 6th grade F&P
- Van Cleave appointment (out AM)
- Admin Mtg 2:00pm GCAB
Friday: 9/30 Day 3
- No School Elem
- Mtg w/ Tim 9:30 am
Check This Link Out!
Link Below to Project ideas and performance tasks! Check it out!http://www.bie.org/objects/cat/websites