Susie Q and L $wizzle
The 6 steps to Naturalization
2. You must live in the U.S. for 5 continuous years after filing for naturalization.
3. Establish Residency, You need to have lived in a state for 3 moths prior to filing for naturalization.
4. Take the Naturalization Self Test
5. You must exemplify moral character and understand the U.S. Constitution .
6. You must be 18 years old.
Becoming a naturalized citizen of another country after the age 18.
Joining a foreign country or state's military or government.
Performing an act where citizenship is given up.
Committing treason against the U.S.
Any foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa or one who crosses the border without inspection.
What is a legal Alien?
A non-citizen that is allowed to remain in a certain country.