Russian Class Update
Updates from your Russian teacher, February, 2018
What is going on in Russian Class
I am your student's Russian teacher, Katya Decker and this our class update.
- We are working in Module Four (week 4) of the class.
- We are learning alphabet, how to greet and say good bye in Russian and even have a small conversation.
- Many students have already submitted their recording assignment with Russian greeting and introduction. They did fantastic job!
- Please check the Canvas Parent App. This is a much more timely way to access your students/children grades.
Click here for NCVPS parent observer instructions for monitoring your students.
- All students have to attend two live speaking sessions with assigned language coach. Students who attend conversation sessions regularly are doing great in class.
- Most students have been doing fantastic with conversation sessions and have reported that they enjoy them a lot!
- Please remind your student to attend conversation sessions regularly - twice a week.
Join us on a trip to Italy in Summer 2018 or Russia in Summer 2019
Join with your student our virtual information meeting about traveling to Italy and Russia.
When: Wednesday, February 21 @8pm
Where: virtual, Login to this Adobe Connect
- Tour to Italy in June 2018 - registration is online - register early to lock in the price.
- Tour to Russia in June 2019 - registration is online. If you can not open the link this should work http://explorica.com/Decker-3376
If you are interested in either or both of these travelling opportunities for your student and can not attend information meeting please let me know and I will provide more information:
980-328-5125 (talk and text)
Below is the picture from our resent trip to Russia. We are in Peterhof, the summer residence of Russian szars also referred to as Russian Versailles.