WT White Feeder Pattern Newsletter
Principal Edition 10.08.15
Oct 9th, Friday (by 5 p.m.)
- 2015-2016 Bilingual Exception/ESL Waiver Report: Packets should be distributed to each campus beginning Oct 2nd. The completed documents are to be submitted to the Bilingual ESL dept. by Oct 9th. http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/2015-2016%20Bilingual%20Exception%20ESL%20Waiver%20Report.pdf
- PEIMS due.
- Bond Compliance Video Completion Data: Required viewing of video, “Guide to complying with state law during a bond election.”
Log in to http://mydallasisdonline.org/course/view.php?id=3103 with your EAD user name and password to access the video.
View the complete video and take the short quiz.
Download your certificate and turn in to your supervisor if you have not done so already.
Oct 15th, Thursday
- Reading Language Arts Virtual Professional Development: registration due prior http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Reading%20Language%20Arts%20Virtual%20Professional%20Development.pdf
Oct 16th, Friday
- Records Liaison Appointment: Each principal needs to appoint a records liaison for their campus. Please email the name of your liaison to email@example.com
Oct 18th, Sunday
- A summary with an update on your usage of RM City including – how it is being implemented ( in the classroom with teacher? computer lab with teacher? ) how often? Usage report?
Oct 19th, Monday
- Deadline to order PSAT for grade 8. http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/October%201%202015/Pre%20SAT%20PSAT.pdf
- CPR Instruction Training day for Secondary Schools (please see link for details)
Oct 12th, Monday
- HS Parent/Teacher Conference
Oct 13th, Tuesday
- MS Parent/Teacher Conference
Oct 15th, Thursday
- ES Parent/Teacher Conference
- Principal Feeder Pattern Meeting @ Dealey from 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (note this was changed from the 14th)
Oct 15th & Oct 22nd
- School Leader Reading Academy: please register if interested http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Reminder%20Dates%20and%20Session%20Titles%20for%20the%20School%20Leader%20Reading%20Academy.pdf
Nov 3rd - Dec 14th
- Accountability Index Training for Principals http://www.dallasisd.org/cms/lib/TX01001475/Centricity/Domain/148/September%2024%202015/Accountability%20Index%20Training.pdf
Nov. 13th, Friday
- Technology funds spent out of Title – 211- 6396- over 500 or 6399- under 500
Feb 19th, Friday
- All remaining title funds to be spent including summer schools funds
PD Days vs. Teacher Work days
PD Days and Teacher Work days are scheduled as follows:
October 19, 2015
November 9, 2015
January 4, 2015
Teacher Work Days:
January 5, 2016
June 3, 2016
WT White Homecoming Parade
Thank you all for your support!
WT White Feeder Pattern is the best.
Congrats to the winners:
E.D. Walker MS
Does your Library look like this?
Students utilizing the library before school starts!
(WT White Library)
Congratulations to the following campuses who conducted the fire drill by the 15th of the month:
Congratulations to Caillet for one of their teachers being honored today by KISS FM. Kellie interviewed Ms. Karina Ramirez and her students. This interview will air tomorrow morning at 7:20 on KISS FM…..listen if you can.