Is solar energy renewable?
- Yes it is renewable because it comes from the sun and it is replenished in my lifetime.
Where is solar energy found on earth is produced in a factory or by technology?
- Solar energy is produced by technology
- Technology is called solar panels
How does solar solar energy work to produce energy for individuals and whole groups and communities?
- For a group you would use concentrating solar power plant by using mirrors to make high intensity heat from light to make to power a generator to make electricity.
- For an individuals you could use passive solar energy which is obtained by solar panels.
What are the uses for solar energy?
- You can use solar energy to power your home, car, etc.
Who uses solar energy?
- Somebody who is in a area where they get a lot of sunlight because they can make a lot of money off of them.
- Somebody who wants to go green because it emit no green house gases or pollution
Kooltronic: Environmental Impact
What is the cost and the benefits of using solar energy?
- Costs you need more than one solar panel and you need more resources and they also have to be transported which then need fossil fuels.
- The benefits are that you don't need to pay an energy bill, It emits no green house gases,
and you can get a check for the energy you didn't use.
what are the advantages of solar energy?
- emits no pollution
- no moving parts involved
- It involves little maintenance
- It has a long life time
- It is renewable