January 18-22, 2015
As we dive into this semester, continue to keep that laser focus on what our task requires. We must push your students forward for high achievement. This is the time to make every move we make count. Furthermore, make sure that what we ask ourselves these crucial questions daily: What do we expect our students to learn? (goals & expectations); How will we know if they are learning? (assessment); How will we respond when they don't learn? (intervention); and last, How will we respond if they already know it? (extension). So reflect, plan and make every move count.Charlotte
· We will start our staff development on Tues. Jan. 19th, at 8 in the library. Please re-read chapters 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 in the book Mindset along with the article Choice Words. We will be looking at our PoP during this time.
· We will have our staff luncheon on Tuesday.
· Rachel will be here this week.
· We will not have a team leader meeting on Wed.
· The Digital Learning Committee will be meeting on Wed from 8-4. Don't forget to get your sub and fill out your leave form for JaiMat.
· 5th Grade to Blalack on Friday for Bear Extravaganza
· PTA dance from 6-8pm. If you’re helping with the dance you may leave as soon as the students have gone for the day. You’re not required to attend.
Food for Thought....
“Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.” – Zig Ziglar