September 19, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- YOUR STUDENT'S EMERGENCY INFORMATION WAS DUE IN THE PORTAL THIS PAST SATURDAY. To date, 155 students still do not have their emergency information updated in the Portal. Please click here to take care of this asap if you have not already done so. We will start making reminder phone calls next week for those still not entered. Thank you for your support.
- Our 5th or 6th graders who are continuing in our Strings program met with Mrs. Herrschaft last Friday and have their practice schedules.
- Our first Emergency Evacuation was very successful! We were proud of our students for being calm, good listeners!
- Bus Drivers have been going over Bus Evacuation practices this week.
- Our 6th Graders completed their first of two trips to Camp Adventure!
- We posed for a beautiful aerial photo of students and staff forming the number 100 for an Anniversary Photo. We are planning an additional photo of just PM Kindergarten to add to the photo. We thank Ms. Alicia Tagye for her leadership in organizing this photo, and Mrs. Lynn Hartzell for her digital photo editing so that everyone is in this anniversary photo.
- We held a general PTO Meeting on Wednesday night at 7 PM in the Warwick Library.
- Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades had an author visit today.
- Students have been having fun reading Cynthia Lord’s book Rules and answering the questions sent home last week. Students are reading this book at home with their families. At school, we are celebrating what they read.
What's Happening Next?
- We will send home PSSA score reports with students in grades 4th through 6th TOMORROW, Friday, Sept. 20. (Last year's 6th graders will receive their reports at Holicong.)
- We will continue to practice bus safety drills and, next week, we will have a severe weather drill.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
100 Year Celebration Clothing Sale!
- We have started a Warwick Flyers page to collect flyers previously posted in a Warwick Weekly (see big link below). It is our hope that this helps keep our Weeklies a manageable length with only new flyers posted while still having old flyers conveniently linked for your reference.
Please click on our link to the Parent/Guardian Handbook (a.k.a "The Warwick Welcome") to learn more Warwick information, practices, procedures, and policies.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.