The Stuart's/Scout's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Danielle's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
November 6th - Jeremiah & Terrance
November 11th - Ms. Katie
November 3rd - Parent's Night Out
November 19th-20th - PJ Days!!!
November 21st-23rd - Closed for Thanksgiving Break
November 24th - Ms. Hailey's Due Date
December 7th - Ornaments with Grandparents
December 24th-26th - Closed for Holiday Break
December 31st - January 1st - Closed for New Year's
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
In November we are excited to see if we will get any snow to play in. Remember to bring warm clothes and extra socks because we like to go outside in any weather. This month we are looking forward to lots of sensory projects. Aside from making a new sensory bin every week we are looking forward to 'hatching' snake eggs, smashing bananas, and crunching leaves. We are going to discuss patterns and colors with a gumball craft. We are also excited to talk about Thanksgiving and make some awesome art projects to take home and help decorate for the holiday.
Goodbye Terrance & Jeremiah :,( this month they will be moving to the blue side with the bigger kids!
We are also going to be doing a little re-arranging in our classrooms. Some of our friends will be going to Ms. Ericka's side while others will be with Ms. Mikayla. Thank you for your patience while we get everything sorted and organized.
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Tax Time is Approaching...
Dear Tot Spot Families,
I am sending this email because we are getting close to the end of the year and therefore close to tax season. Because of our changes from Rapid Tuition to Tuition Express there will be two-year end summaries (a mid year summary for Rapid Tuition and a year-end summary). I emailed all our families when we transferred from Rapid Tuition at the time of the change, so please check your email history for that email. As far as Tuition Express, every family has direct access to your billing receipts through www.myprocare.com . If you have already signed up with www.myprocare.com you are ahead of the game. However, if you have not, you can register from this link www.myprocare.com. You will use the email you received this message from to login. If you have any problems, please let me know.
It's officially cold & flu season!
This month we will be reading about thanksgiving and turkey's gobble gobble! Scholastic forms are sent out on the 8th of this month and due back on the 15th. Our online code is HQ686
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you for alll that you do! We hope everyone had fun on the tuttles field trip!
We so appreciate you supporting our fundraising efforts such as parent's night out! ]
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Thank you for voting in our first annual pumpkin decoration contest.The kiddos made the Spider web pumpkin. We can't wait to see what our kiddos and staff come up with next year!!
Thanks to all who toughed out the cold weather and went to Tuttle's with us! It was super cold but spending time with our Tot Spot Family made it worth it!
Thank you for all the special teacher treats that really touch our hearts (doughnuts, cookies, the supplies for VIPS, and various donations you've made) We can't express enough how much we truly appreciate anything and everything you do for us!!!!
Would you like to donate?
- Scrap Paper
- Food coloring
- EXPO dry erase marker cleaning spray
- Musical instruments
- Contact Paper
- Play Doh
- Large Crayons
- Construction Paper
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Baby/Vegetable Oil
- Corn Starch
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What is a mythical creature you wish existed and why?
- Ms. Ericka: MERMAIDS!! But I'm not sure that my answer counts because I think their down there in that big place we call an ocean. Nobody has found then yet. Let's remember that only 5% of the ocean has been discovered!
Ms. Mikayla: Dragons! I used to collect dragon figurines and I was obsessed with them when I was little
- Ms. Alisha: I’m not really into mystical creatures. I'm gonna say just regular creatures that can talk. Like a worm. I'd love to know what a worm thinks about all day.
- Mr. Mike: Unicorns Lela loves unicorns
- Ms. Le Andra: Mermaids of course!! Anyone who knows me knows I love Ariel!!
- Ms. Danielle: Dragons! For obvious reasons. Coolest things ever.
- Ms. Katie: I wish unicorns existed. I was obsessed with them as a little girl and love horseback riding. So, it would combine two of my favorite things.
- Ms. Erin: Pegasus, because Greek myths are my favorite
Ms. Monica: I actually believe mermaids are real since 95% of the ocean hasn't been explored meaning there is a HUGE chance mermaids are real! I wish they were real because it would be so cool that there are people like fish and it would be fun to study a new interesting life form.
Ms. Kayla: Vampires, like the good ones in Twilight and Vampire diaries. I love reading vampire romance books.
Ms. Hailey: A unicorn so I can ride on it & fly