Shidler Staff Weekly Bulletin
Week of May 9, 2016
Mommy & Son Dance
Friday, May 13th, 7-8:30pm
1415 South Byers Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
ILD's Visit Our School on Monday
I am very proud of the way each of you have made a personal effort to apply these first five Marzano elements in your teaching practice. I see evidence of these elements every day in our classrooms. It is a pleasure to have folks come in and see how awesome our teachers truly are!
After School Center Activities Done for this School Year
Teacher To Do's
2016-2017 Student Class Assignments
Use this link to access our Worksheet for Student Class Assignments: 2016-2017 Student Class Assignments.
In your PLC's do the following:
- Assign students to next year's teacher (placing an (x) under the corresponding teacher's name.
- Remember balance of sexes, achievement levels, personality traits.
Deadline: Monday, May 16th at 3:00 p.m.
Returning of Textbooks to the Library
- Social Studies. Ms. Garcia will be going in to classrooms to check the books in on the system on Monday and Tuesday.
- Science. Teachers are to return Science textbooks to the Library at your convenience. Please assure to call first.
- Reading & Math. Reading and Math materials are to be checked in to the Library by Friday, May 13th.
Please utilize online resources to engage students in Social Studies, Science, Reading and Math in addition to classroom materials you may have.
Unwanted Materials. We will have a designated area in our Data Room for unwanted materials you may have in your classrooms. No materials are to be left anonymously in the Library only in the Data Room designated area.
PLC's on Thursday
- Khan Academy
- any other software you have your students using.