By: Ange Posey
Planned parenthood clinics encourages healthy living for women
- Women can get birth control for free or little to no cost
- Cancer screening
- Sexual advice
- Moning after pill
- Std testing
- Planned Parenthood performs about 20% of abortions in michigan.
- About 97% of michigan residents who obtain an abortion in 2014 paid for the procedure on their own.
- Planned parenthood is one of the nations largest providers of affordable health care for women all ages.
- Planned parenthood provides nearly 400,000 Pap test and nearly 500,000 Brest exams each year, critical services in detecting cancer.
- Planned parenthood educates about 1.5 million young people and adults each year.