The Panther Pride
January 10-14, 2022
Does your student have their school ID? Replacements are available in the office. $1.00 for the ID and $4.00 for the lanyard
Hello Panther Community
As a reminder, if your student is experiencing COVID symptoms or they have been identified as a close contact to a community member, please make sure to follow VUSD protocols by keeping your student home if they are symptomatic, taking them to the COVID Testing Center and notifying the front office of your student's status. Here is the contact information:
Vaca Pena Front Office: (707) 453-6270
COVID Testing Center: (707) 454-3503
Students who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms should not attend school.
8th Grade Parents - See below for high school information nights at Buckingham Collegiate Charter Academy & VECHS
Homework Club Update
Important Information for Attending Winter Sports ~ Planning on attending a basketball game or a Duel Meet? ID is required!
- All attendees must wear a face covering that covers the nose to the bottom of the chin. Masks cannot be removed during the game or attendees may be asked to leave
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the gym
- All attendees must sit in the stands; there is no standing on the sidelines. Priority entrance and seating is for athletes and athlete's families (up to four members).
- Students attending must wear their school ID for entrance. We have only 40 seats for students!
- There will be no in/out privileges. Students are expected to stay seated during the games, show good sportsmanship and follow campus rules or they may be asked to leave
Food Pantry at Vaca Pena
Vaca Pena is happy to serve our Vaca Pena Families by opening a food pantry. We know times are hard right now, and we love to always be able to serve our Panther community.
For more information, or to request a food drop off please contact:
Karen (habla español)
Text (707) 469-3021
School (707) 453-6270Email email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember
Student & Parent Links Below!
If you are a witness to bullying whether it is verbal, physical or social, we ask that you fill out this form. All responses will be anonymous unless you choose to give your name.
All students interested in participating in school sports must have a physical dated May 2021 or later and complete all Athletic Clearance forms.
The PAL program brings youth under the supervision and positive influence of Vacaville Police Department staff and expands public awareness about the role of a police officer and the reinforcement of the responsible values and attitudes.
Minimum Days: Sept. 3, Sept. 17, Sept 23-24, March 11 ~ Super Minimum Days: June 1-2
Use this link to update your contact information, view your student's schedule, attendance, progress and quarter grades and so much more!
The USDA has extended the free meal program through 2021/2022, we ask that families still fill out the Free & Reduced Lunch application. Additional benefits to the free/reduced lunch include transportation bus fees, cable/internet fees, and more!