Upcoming TMS Fall Events
PTA Activity Night~Student Council~DEN Club~ABC25
PTA Fall Activity Night - Friday, 10/29/21 from 5-7 PM
WHO IS INVITED TO ATTEND?
- This event is open to TMS students only! (Please do not send siblings!)
- Students who wish to participate in the Bubble Ball activity will need a parent to complete the online waiver. Click here for the waiver. This link is also available under Announcements & Links on the TMS homepage.
- Students who exit this event are not permitted to re-enter this event.
CAN PARENTS ATTEND?
- TMS parents can volunteer to work at this event. Click here for the PTA SignUpGenius
- The PTA is seeking 40+ parent volunteers for this event. Please consider joining us as a volunteer.
HOW DO STUDENTS GET TICKETS?
- TMS students can purchase $5 tickets each day this week during the lunch periods at the main entrance.
- Parent volunteers will be selling these tickets during the lunch periods.
- Tickets will also be sold at the event on Friday night.
WHERE WILL THIS EVENT TAKE PLACE?
- This event will be held outside from 5-7 PM on the TMS open soccer fields next to the Belmont Avenue parking lot.
- Students will not have access to the building during this event.
HOW DOES DROP OFF & PICK UP WORK?
- Student drop-off is from 5-5:15 PM, pick-up begins at 7 PM. This will take place on Belmont Avenue in the drop-off lane.
- Please note that the Belmont Avenue drop-off lane will be blocked off from 5:15-6:45 PM due to the wagon rides.
- Pick up or drop off between 5:15-6:45 PM should take place in the Arlington Heights/Thomas Street Parking lot.
- Students can ride bikes or walk to this event.
WHAT SHOULD STUDENTS WEAR & BRING?
- Students should dress for the weather as it will be chilly outside.
- Students should not bring food or drinks to this event ~ backpacks are not permitted.
- School-appropriate Halloween costumes are permitted, but Halloween masks may not cover the entire face.
- Props along with blood or blood lookalike materials are NOT permitted on school grounds.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER?
- This is an OUTDOOR ONLY EVENT.
- This event will take place rain or shine, except for thunderstorms & lightning.
All proceeds will be applied to the PTA Activity Budget.
Student Council Adopt-A-Family 2021 Information
- Tuesday, 10/26/21 @ Chipotle Randhurst from 5-9 PM
- Thursday, 11/4/21 @ Portillos Rolling Meadows 5-8 PM
Many thanks to our Student Council members and sponsors for their work in organizing this year's campaign.