All you need to know about Libertarianism
What is Libertarianism?
Libertarianism is the belief in which liberty is the number one objective. Libertarians want to maximize the freedom to choose, and emphasize political freedom.
"Libertarians believe that each person owns his own life and property and has the right to make his own choices as to how he lives his life and uses his property, as long as he simply respects the equal right of others to do the same.” -Sharon Harris, President of Advocates for Self-Government.
Famous Faces of Libertarianism
Famous Ideas of Libertarianism
- Minimal government and optimum possible individual liberty
- Promotes personal responsibility and private charity
- Rejects Communism and Socialism
- Life, liberty, and property are ultimate rights
- The compromise of individual rights by political action is a "tyranny of the majority"