Little School News
Have you registered for next year yet?
Spots are filling up fast at Little School. Be sure to get your registration form in quickly! Registration forms can be found here:
Calling All Dads or Special Adults!
We are looking for volunteers to help with our Scholastic Book Fair!
Click on the link above if you can help with our book fair.
We also wanted to take a moment to thank our amazing parent coordinator, Erica Rousseau, for organizing our book fair again. Her many hours of hard work have lasting benefits on Little School for years to come!
Book Fair Opens Next Week!
Music Love Notes
The third week of February, we will learn all about safety and find safety signs around the room. We will wrap the month up with music theory, which will include learning about the quarter notes and the quarter rests.
Sending Valentines hugs to all our Little School Families,
Ms. Laura, Ms. Sheri, Ms. Kara C
St. Luke's United Methodist Church Happenings!
- Sunday School In-Person: 9:00am for children age 2 - High School
- Joy Trek Sunday School: Preschool-First Grade: with Ms. Sam email email@example.com
- PEAK Sunday School: Grades 2nd-6th with Ms. Sharon email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Group: Grades 7th - 12th with Mr. Jake email email@example.com
- February 12th: Parents Time Away 9:00am-12:00pm at St. Luke's. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
- • February 13th - Children's Dinner Theater auditions for 1st-6th graders at 10:15am. Email email@example.com for more information
- • February 20th - President's Day Weekend NO SUNDAY SCHOOL. Join us in the Sanctuary for family worship.
February 9th/10th: Chapel
February 12th: Dad's Saturday
February 10th, 11th, 14th: Valentine's Parties
February 21st: No School: Presidents' Day
February 28th-March 11th: Spirit Weeks
March 14th-18th: Spring Break