Briarwood Fall 2023
If your child is new to the district please review our Instructions for Online Registration then complete the Online Registration
Requirements and Documentation
- Original Birth Certificate (with seal) - your child must be at least five years old on or before October 1, 2023.
- Parent/Guardian Proof of Identity (verification you are the person listed on the student’s registration paperwork AND the proof of residency)
- Driver's License
- Proof of Residency (lease, deed or a notarized statement of residency).
- If you are not the current lease/deed owner please submit a notarized letter from the current owner stating that your family is currently residing at this address
- Immunization Records (signed by a physician or health department official)
- Click here to download the Immunization Form
- Click here to download the Parents Guide to Immunization
- Physical Examination Form
- Click here to download the Physical Form
Note: Completed Physical and Immunization Forms - Please submit before the start of the 2023/2024 school year. Physical forms are valid for 365 days.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our district registrar, Kristin Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org 973-822-3880 ext. 1003.
Kindergarten Parent Orientation
1. Attend the parent only presentation in person in our multipurpose room
2. A link will be sent that day to a pre-recorded presentation