FMS Update 8/5/20
We Are A Community School of Choice!
FCS IS PLANNING TO RELEASE THE FULL BACK TO SCHOOL PLAN FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS THIS FRIDAY
AUGUST 11 FROM 12PM TO 3PM LAST CHROMEBOOK PICKUP!
- Bring $10 cash
- If you have fees you need to pay those first
- This is a drive through pickup - come to Vine Street and look for the helpers
AUGUST 13 AT 4PM FMS VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
- Look for your new schedules to be sent to student email accounts
- Go to the website or follow the link sent out
- Watch teacher videos to "meet" your teachers
- Ask questions and get them answered
AUGUST 17 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Log into your first Google Meet class at 8:30am
- Follow your schedule - every class is a Google Meet class for the synchronous learning time.
- Remember this is nothing like the spring! All expectations for grading and testing are at the same high standards that we've always had. Work needs to be completed by each due date.
- Attendance will be taken at every class
GRADE 6 AND INTERESTED IN BAND? GO AHEAD AND SIGN UP FOR VIRTUAL BAND CLASS!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GRADE 6 BAND
FMS is offering virtual band instruction with our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year Jimmie Smith. Yes, you CAN learn an instrument this way when you learn with Mr. Smith!
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AT OUR FMS DRIVE THROUGH WHEN SCHOOL STARTS
- Lunches will be served from 11am-1:30pm Monday - Friday
- No registration or sign-up, just show up
- Bus route drop-off will continue just like we did this summer for FMS folks
- No matter if you are free, reduced, or full price, all lunches are free - no one will be charged!
- The drive through will be on Vine Street, just like we did for the Chromebook Pickups
- You will need to park in front of the side door, exit the car and go to the table, tell the worker how many lunches you need, grab the same number of bags, and then you are on your way!