Principal's Meeting Update
Follow Up Surveys
Local Follow Up Surveys: Due to Brenda by December 1, 2019
Navigator Training for CTE Teachers
Finance/Marketing/Business: Group 1
Agriculture: Group 2
HACC: Group 3 January 20, 2019
Perkins V: Transition Year
1. CTE teachers will need to track every student and every WBL experience.
2. Format for tracking is not defined. The HACC is using a google spreadsheet.
3. Updates as they make decisions.
Phlebotomy: Year 2 Health Science
How would this work?
It would be a dual enrolled class or EMC class taken at JC.
If a student chose not to take or did not qualify they would be put on WBL rotation during the times of the JC class.
This would need to be taken in the fall due to CNA clinical rotations in the Spring and Winter CNA skills prepartion.
Early Education (GSRP)
Manufacturing Day- October 2019 Survey Results
1. Students would like to visit more than 1 business/industry.
2. Students would like more time at the stops to ask questions.
3. Students would like to hear from a variety of workers (Management, Engineers, Line workers, Quality Control)
4. Students would like hands on activities to be part of their tour.
At the center of CyberPatriot is the National Youth Cyber Defense Competition, which puts teams of high school and middle school students in the position of newly hired IT professionals tasked with managing the network of a small company. Through a series of online competition rounds, teams are given a set of virtual operating systems and are tasked with finding and fixing cybersecurity vulnerabilities while maintaining critical services. The top teams in the nation earn all-expenses-paid trips to Maryland for the National Finals Competition where they can earn national recognition and scholarship money.
HACC Teams Complete Round 1: All finish in the top 10% in the state.
Teams are now preparing for round 3