The Weekly Memo
For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. -- Song of Solomon 2:11-12
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you to all those who made the DC trip possible!
- Thank you for assisting where extra coverage is needed!
- Thank you for organizing various trips & events for our students!
- Thank you for preparing students for the Sacrament of First Holy Communion!
- Thank you for assisting your colleagues with the process of internship.
- Song sheets will be placed in your boxes
- We are honored to have the Bishop presiding at our May Crowning this year; so we hope that the students will be very familiar with our May Crowning Song, "Bring Flowers of the Rarest". Please find the song at the link below!
- Please send PGP's to both Paula and Amy. They are due today unless other arrangements have been made!
- Please send committee minutes by Tuesday, May 3rd.
- If you need to make up a catechist course, please follow the link for information: http://www.aquinascollegecatechetics.com/CFP/
- There will be a full faculty meeting on Tuesday, May 3rd.
- May crowning is scheduled for Friday, May 6th!
- There will be a non-uniform day on Monday, May 9th for the participation in the Title I survey!
- If you have planned a field trip or event, please make sure appropriate forms are approved. This ensures it is placed on all calendars. In addition, written approval for facilities use is needed for documentation. Donna files those away in the office!
- We have many field trips on the calendar. PLEASE REMIND PARENTS THAT WE MUST HAVE ALL NECESSARY, UPDATED DOCUMENTS IF THEY PLAN TO DRIVE!
- PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR IMPORTANT DAYS/EVENTS, and notify Amy & Donna if you see an oversight!
- CONTINUE TO REVIEW YOUR EXPECTATIONS AS WE ENTER A BUSY TIME OF THE YEAR.
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FILLING OUT NECESSARY FORMS & GETTING APPROVAL FOR FIELD TRIPS.
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- May 2-6: Morning Duty (Front-P. Smith/Back-M. Klein)
- May 2: Jeans Day - 6th Grade Choir Field Trip @ 12:30
- May 3: Battle of the Books - Green House 17 Service Project - Full Faculty Meeting
- May 4: Assistants Meeting @ 10
- May 5: 2nd Grade Field Trip - Rosary @ 2:10
- May 6: May Crowning
- May 9-13: Morning Duty (Front-A. Smith/Back-C. Gibson)
- May 9: OUT OF UNIFORM DAY - 4th Grade Field Trip - Muffins with Mom (Kindergarten) @9
- May 10-11: 3rd Grade Overnight Field Trip
- May 11: 1st Grade Field Trip
- May 12: Spring Arts Celebration
- May 13: Academic Awards - House Awards - 8th Grade's Last Day