App Smashing Challenge #1
Google Earth, Skitch, and Tellagami
- Search Google Earth for a landform.
- Zoom in and drop into Ground Level View (Street View) by dragging the orange peg on the image.
- Take a screenshot of the landform.
- The screenshot will be saved in Photos.
1. Open the image in Skitch.
2. Label the image using the annotating tools in Skitch.
3. Utilize text, drawing tools, and arrows
4. Press the share icon and save the image to Photos.
Use Tellagami and explain your image.
- Set up the avatar.
- Import the “skitched up” image by tapping background and choosing library -> Camera Roll.
- Move and size the avatar to a spot that works best with the image.
- Record a 30 second or less narration. In this case, describe the image. To re-record, just press record and do it again.
- Save the video to Photos.
*Note: You can also type in up to 440 characters and the avatar will speak in a computer generated voice.