Friday Coffee Chat!
December 8, 2017
Good Morning Diamonds!!!
I know so many of us are in the midst of shopping, baking, working, balancing it ALL! I wanted to share some inspiration from Danielle Redner on what you should be focusing on NOW for your business! :) It's easy to just "take a break"...but harder to get back IN when the new line comes out in January! Here are some tips on how you can maintain your business right now and SHARE THE JOY!!!!
Top 10 Things to Do NOW:
1. Book 1 more for December! Ask yourself - Are you done shopping? I know I am not and would LOVE an easy way to avoid the mall!
2. Set up your shows for January. Nothing better than waking up on January 2nd and having this done!
3. Hostess coach your January shows. Danielle gives the hostess a holiday card and her Initial Charm. (I give a discontinued sample) Whatever it is do something special for you January hostesses to keep those shows sticky!
Over the Holiday:
5. Take Dottie with you! Set a goal to get $250 in sales AFTER Christmas/before the new line launches in January. You never know who you may run into!
6. Start your DREAM TEAM list of woman that you want on your team in 2018.
7.While traveling share the biz as you go. Leave look books everywhere. Talk to people about the biz, etc. Set a fun goal and share with your family!
8. Use social media and share the holiday style. Post pics of fun holiday outfits
9. New Years Eve pop up shop with a special hostess.
10. Style your Friends!! Who is going to a fancy party??? Offer to deck them out and arm them with mini look books!
Make sure to check the pinned post on the SHINING DIAMONDS page!!! Fun incentive to prepare for your new year!
BLINGO TIME to WIN Stef's Favorite Things!
I'll be giving away some of my FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!
You are rocking DECEMBER and sharing that JOY!
Jaime is rocking TWO shows this weekend! She is sharing that JOY and delighting everyone she meets! Ladies are going to be so happy to check off some fabulous gifts off their lists!
Melissa shared that JOY this past week and sold over $1600 (and counting!) at her trunk show! She's rocking her December so far with loads of amazing commission !!!!
Not only did Lisa crush her November, she is doing the same the first seven days of December with over $3000 in sales and a new stylist!!! JOY is oozing out of you girl!!!
Top in Sales for the Week!
WOW! Congrats Lisa for earning your 30% commission already!
Make sure you check the lounge for an updated shipping schedule!!!
It's all about FONDUE and FRIENDS !!
Full Dinner with Cheese Fondue, Salad, Entree Fondue and Chocolate Fondue!
$50 per person (BUT TONS of FOOD! :p )
Paypal Stefott2@gmail.com by Dec 14th.
Please RSVP HERE !