The Gator Gazette
Friday, May 19
Message from the SWAMP
Next week will be a busy one! District Track on Wednesday and our Grade 9 Canoe trip students will be heading out on Wednesday as well! Only 6 weeks of school left!
Enjoy your long weekend!
- 22nd - Victoria Day - No School
- 24th - District Track Day
- 24th - 26th - Grade 9 Outdoor Ed Canoe Trip
- 26th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Pita Pit
- 30th - TA5 vs TA14 Cupcake Challenge
- 1st - Zone Track Day
- 2nd - Grade 7 Outdoor Ed trip
- 2nd - Healthy Hunger lunch - Wok Box
- 5th - Band Spring Concert
- 6th - Grade 6 Volleyball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 7th - Early Dismissal
- 8th - Grade 6 Basketball Camp 5:30 - 7pm
- 8th - Gator Day Out - Millennium Place
- 8/9th - Grade 8 Outdoor Ed Bike Trip
- 9th - Healthy Hunger lunch - Pizza Hut
- 15th - Grade 9 Farewell
- 16th - Grade 9 Day Out - Wabamun
- 20th - ELA Part B
- 21st - Indigenous People's Day
- 22nd - Math Part A
- 23rd - Math Part B
- 26th - Social PAT
- 27th - Science PAT
- 28th - Last Day of School/Early Dismissal
- 28th - Awards Night at North Pointe Church 7pm
Walking Together Student Group
Grade 8's Snacks and Appetizer tasting!
Grade 8 Winners of Track and Field
Our student Keira came up with her own design for this pillow!
Edmonton Eskimo Football
Our school division has partnered with the Edmonton Elks to offer reduced ticket prices for division students, families and staff to the Elks home opener against the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Elks vs. Riders
Sunday, June 11 at 5 pm
Promo code: SPSCHOOLS
Deadline to Register for busing is June 1!
Healthy Hunger Lunches
Don't forget to place your Healthy Hunger Lunch Orders! Next week is Pita Pit!
If your child is away and has ordered hot lunch, please email or call the office by 11:00 a.m. to direct your child’s hot lunch. It can be given to a sibling/another student or can be picked up in the office starting at 12pm.
If a student needs to leave early, the office MUST hear from a parent/guardian. Please email or call the office and we will allow the student to sign out & meet you outside (or walk home).
If a student will arrive late, they are to sign in at the office. If we have been informed the student will be late, that will be an excused late. Without hearing from a parent, the student would be marked as unexcused.
If you have any questions, please ask the office.