TR Principal's Press
Up and Coming...
- September 8th - Welcome Back!!!
- September 11th - Patriot Day (Red, White, and Blue)
- September 14th - Emergency Plans Due to Front Office
- September 22nd - Grade Level Meeting
- September 23rd - TR Back to School Night - 7 p.m.
- October 5th - 9th - Week of Respect
- October 8th - TTBD Anti-Bullying Assembly
- October 9th - I&RS
- October 28th - 2nd Grade PLC - Full Day
- October 29th - 3rd Grade PLC - Full Day
- October 30th - Halloween Parade - 1:30 p.m.
Chain of Command
Please be Sure to Adhere to the Chain of Command
- As per Mr. Eitner, it is imperative that you follow the Chain of Command
- If you have a problem that needs to be resolved, speak to me first.
- Mr. Eitner will not honor or listen to requests that haven't followed the proper procedures.
Wellness Policy Update
· The policy has been updated.
· Birthday celebrations will occur once a month in the cafeteria.
· No homemade foods will be permitted.
· Foods provided for curriculum and celebrations:
· Sugar cannot be first ingredient
· No candy is allowed
· Foods of minimal nutritional value are not accepted
504 Committee and Teachers
- I will have a list of students who have a 504 and you will be notified of any child/ren in your class who have a 504.
- You must adhere to the accommodations
- All 504 reviews will take place at the end of September
- Teacher evaluations will begin at the end of September or early October
- The first round will be announced requiring a pre-conference
Be open to growing! Everyone needs a little water and sunshine!
Learning plus Reflection equals Experience
Building Trust...Talk honestly about your teaching