How to Guide
I vs Me (Which to use and why?)
By Sam and Josh Patterson B4
Why Use "and I"
Why Use "and me"
An Easy Method To Distinguish and I/and me
Explanation of Silly Sentences
Silly Sentence 2: This sentence is the correct way to use and me because the person who is speaking is having the action of the verb being done to them. The action of the verb is the samurai telling them to stop at the store etc.
Put C for correct and I for incorrect1. Jack and I like walking my dog.
2. Sarah told Jill and me to read a book before school.
3. Octavian bought gummy bears for Tim and I to eat.
4. Baxter and I had to do homework for the whole night.
5. Jeremiah drove his car all the way to Tennesee to see Cole and I.
6. Why do you always torment Ethan and me?
7. David asked Joe and I how long we had playing soccer.
8. Eve and I like trying out things when they first come out.
9. Isaac and I have a daily workout routine.
10. Luke and me have always followed the rules.
Bonus: Find the misspelled word