GCIS Friday Focus 10/7/2016
We're Not Here to be average; we're here to be AWESOME!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
- Thanks to Bob for jamming out with us during the Healthiest State Walk on Wednesday!
- Thanks to the DLT members (Fish, Brown, Onken, Hoffman, Meier) for a great jam session planning and preparing for PLC conference! I appreciate your brains and ideas!
- Thanks Susie for taking lots of pictures to capture our awesome students during the walk!
- Special Shout Out to our custodians for cleaning up the conference after our lunch dates!
Changes to the Week
After the drill we will have rotations throughout the specials block for all students to hear from the fire fighters about safety, ride on the trucks, and take a turn at blasting the fire hose!
FALL FEST SCHEDULE & INFO
We will be eating Picnic style as an entire group. Groups will find a spot and lunches will be boxed/bagged for each homeroom. Heather Hadley will create a class list for lunches. We will also need to know students that need another option due to allergies.
What's Happening This Week!
Monday: 10/10 Day 1
- Rotary 12:00-1:00pm
- IEP 3:30pm
Tuesday: 10/4 Day 2
- 7:30 am Collaboration
- 2:00pm Brenda O Mtg
Wednesday: 10/5 Day 3
- Fire Drill
- Fire Convo (This will happen during the specials block) Please walk students to the gym.
- Collaboration at High School Auditorium 2:00 pm
- Board Q&A Mtg 5:15pm
Thursday: 10/6 Day 4
- 9:00am Mtg
- Admin Mtg 2:00pm GCAB
Friday: 10/7 Day
- Mtg w/ Tim 9:30 am
Professional Development Schedule & Link for Tuesdays
Here are all the dates for Tuesdays! Please use the link below to plug these into your calendars!
Here's our link to the learning sessions! So many great one's to already choose from!GCIS Learning Sessions Schedule