Concrete Primary--April 4, 2016
It was great to see all of our little friends back at school today! I can't believe we have only seven weeks left in K4! I look forward to watching your children grow, learn, and get ready for kindergarten in these weeks.
- All Donations for our Carnival Basket are due by Tuesday, April 6. Please consider sending in a donation to go in our Family Game/Movie Night basket. You may send in items for the basket or money to purchase items. We appreciate any help you can give!
- Please don't forget to get your Field Trip information in to us as soon as possible. All Volunteer Forms are due on Wednesday, April 6 for our field trip to the Strawberry Patch on Wednesday, April 27.
- I have recently sent home your child's "Name Folder" and we will send their tracing card home tomorrow. These are things we have used as school to help students with their names. They are a great tool to help your child at home with their name writing. We use dry erase markers, but wax crayons can be used as well.
- If you have not returned your child's change of clothes for warm weather, please do so as soon as possible.
- Book Order forms went home today. The deadline for returning orders or ordering online is April 11.
- Don't forget that you can go to the My Big World link and see the digital magazine with your child. Here is the link: http://clifford.scholastic.com/ The password is Catsteak702.