Week of January 17 - 21
January 10 - 30
- D5 Choice Application Window
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- Schools Closed
- Virtual Learning Day
- Real-time, live instruction beginning at 8am
- Lunch and Breakfast pick up in carline 11am-12pm (Menu & Sign up HERE)
- Great Kindness Challenge
- Report Cards sent home *New date*
- Yearbook order deadline
- 4K & 5K registration begins for 2021-22
Things to Know this Week!
- COVID-related issues? Report HERE.
- 4K AND 5K registration for the 2022-2023 school year will officially open on Monday, February 7th.
- The deadline to order a yearbook is January 31! Online orders only! Reserve your copy at jostensyearbooks.com. Make sure you choose Lake Murray Elementary in Chapin.
- Chromebook issues? Use this Repair Request Form if your chomebook needs repaired while your student is in virtual learning.
- As parents are sorting through holiday decorations, please consider donating any items the LMES PTO could use for Jingle Jam. We would love donations such as lights, inflatables, or extension cords! Donations can be dropped off at the front office.
- Attendance Reminder - In order for a family trip to be an excused absence, it must be pre-approved. Any absences for trips that exceed 10 days of absence for the student are considered unexcused. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the excuse in the Student Attendance Excuse link before your trip begins.
- Clip Box Tops Digitally! It's easy! Download the Box Tops app and link to our school: Lake Murray Elementary School ID 385486.