March 18, 2016
Bottle Projects (repeat)
Prizes Needed (repeat)
- We are giving tons of tickets this quarter for good behaviors, our SS games, and for people who are role model students. We'd love to have some TRULY AMAZING prizes for our prize drawing at the end of the quarter. If you happen to see some great things your kids would love and are able to grab a few to send in, that would be very helpful!
From Ms. Fenwick
Spelling: No Spelling list this week!
Reading: We will review inferences and characters in a play in our March Storyworks, Sitting Down for Dr. King. Our Genre Bingo Card has started over for the 4th Nine Weeks! Wordly Wise Lesson 13 quiz on Friday! Don't forget that a Reading Check-In on eCLASS is due every Friday under Fourth Nine Weeks.
Writing: We will finish up our Bottle Person Journals in Writing this week!
From Mrs. Turner
- Math: Next up is measurement and year long review. Test is TBA
- NO TEN MARKS this week! But did you check out prodigy with your kiddo? New skills were added this week. https://www.prodigygame.com/play/
- SS: Government is up and running. This is a big test. Be sure to study every night! Resources may be found on eClass and our website: http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/social-studies.html Preamble recitation is 3/29. Test is March 31.
- Science: Forces & Motion and Simple Machines will finish next week! Resources may be found on eClass and our website: http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/science.html Test is 3/22.
Don't Forget! (repeat)
- Please join quizlet for Ms. Fenwick and Mrs. Turner: https://quizlet.com/join/Zyu8JdY4S AND https://quizlet.com/join/nxQx2fuGm
- Please join remind for Ms. Fenwick and Mrs. Turner (we'll send out subject specific items as well as homeroom items so join both!)
- Check our Google calendar and website often for dates, resources, and information! fenwickturner.weebly.com
- Curriculum Night questions are answered on our website. http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/forms--links.html