The Wildcat Week Ahead
January 17 - 20
Welcome to a New Week
I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend so far. We have a short but busy week ahead! Tuesday is our last January ski and ride date. I should have the February makeup day confirmed this week. Also, our PTA will host a concession stand at our next basketball home game on 1/24 and 1/26. Be sure to stop by! Lastly, our School Store fundraiser is off to an incredible start! A big thank you to everyone for all of the donations; classrooms are so excited!
Other essential pieces of information:
- K-3 and 4-6 winter music programs are being developed. I am working to build more time for lessons that do not interrupt core instruction.
- Kindergarten registration will open this week. I will create a page on our website with information for families needing it.
- Please make sure band students bring their instruments in on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Ms. Gibbons will let you know if there are additional days your child needs to have their instrument.
- Warm weather gear is a must. Our fabulous PTA is fundraising for additional gear, but please send your child to school with what they need.
As always, please reach out with questions; my door and inbox are always open!
Ski and Ride
- The bus will be leaving around 7:45 *This is 30 minutes earlier than usual*
- Please make sure your child has the warm-weather gear needed for the mountain.
- Tuesday, January 17th, is our next ski and ride date.
- We provide school lunches to all students who are signed up. Some families elect to pack a lunch or extra snacks, and that's great! Our prior ski and ride days had no lunch issues; however, there was a lunch issue last time with students bringing money from home to buy lunch. It caused students who did not have money to ask others to buy things for them. If possible, please do not send your child to the mountain with money for food.
The PTA has worked with a vendor to provide us with a school store so that families can order Grand Isle School gear!