End of Semester
Grades are Updated!
Check your grades carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
Prepare thoroughly. Best of luck!
Milestone EOC and Final Exams
If you are a public school student you take a Milestone EOC at your f2f school Contact your facilitator/counselor to schedule your Milestone EOCs. Private school and home school students take the course final exam on December 2nd.
November 16th - Check with counselor to verify your Milestone EOC date (public school students)
November 23-27 Thanksgiving Break
November 30th - Last day to turn in bonus and remediation Items
December 1 - Last day to turn in late work for November 19th Benchmark
December 2nd - Final Exams for private and home school students
Final Exams for Private and Home School Students
· Once the exam opens it must be completed within the time-frame allotted for your course. Please check this and be sure you have enough time to complete the exam PRIOR to opening it.
· There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
· Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!!
· You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
· Objective Final Exam (20%) The objective final exam (multiple choice) is a cumulative exam covering all of the material covered this semester. The format of the exam is very similar to the exams you are used to taking. To prepare for the exam, use any notes you have, take a look at the review sections of the content, and listen to corresponding Synchronous Sessions. Revisit your assignments for all units as well as re-read the quiz and test feedback (very useful). See your Course News for more review items.
Public School students must contact their facilitators to learn the date and time of their Milestone EOC.
How do I bring my grade up?
Last Benchmark Nov 19th
Regardless of your schedule, all work for Module 8 is due.
Personal Finance on USATESTPREP
Personal Finance Economics
- Creditworthiness (02:35)
- Investment: Risk v. Reward (01:44)
- Role of Banks (01:43)
- Inflation: Pros and Cons (03:17)
- Progressive Tax (01:43)
- Skills for Success (01:41)
- Interest: Different Types (02:08)
- Proportional Taxes (01:21)
- Types of Insurance (01:27)
- Investing in Education (01:27)
- Regressive Tax (02:06)
- Using Credit (01:56)