Want to live close to everything?
Now leasing- new apartments in Bothell
Reserve your spot today!
Convenience never goes out of style. That's why the 104 is conveniently located within walking distance to Main Street's restaurants and shops, the Burke-Gilman trail, major bus lines and highways. Whether you work or attend school in Bothell, or enjoy the short commute to Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland or Seattle, The 104 will have you situated a short way from where you need to be. Oh, we forgot to mention the beautiful Bothell Landing right down the street which is perfect for that afternoon picnic or walk in the walk. Get in before it's too late. Bothell is the place to be! Here are a couple of more reasons to check us out…
· -Gorgeous designer interiors
· -Hardwood or concrete flooring (great for your furry friend)
· -Spacious floor plans up to 897 square feet for open one-bedrooms
· -Awesome amenities included in rent such as a 24-hour onsite fitness center and community lounge
· -Community outdoor fire pit and BBQ area (great for having friends over)
· -Pet-Friendly with a doggy relief areas
· -Sun-filled reading rooms with Wi-Fi
· -Close to the Burke-Gilman trail
· -Steps away from Main Street shopping and dinning
· -Easy commute to Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond and Seattle (Hop on 522 or I-405)
· -Wine Tasting (Over 90 Washington wineries in Sammamish Valley)
· -Secured access parking garage
Call us at (425) 406-8165 today to schedule a tour and get your apartment reserved for your move-in!