Field Trip Information
Important information about our trip:
- Children will need a light morning snack and a sack lunch/lunchbox including any silverware required for their meal. We will be leaving school at approximately 9:15 AM and returning at 12:00 PM. Students will have their snack before we leave, and they will eat lunch in their classrooms when we return. Since we will be eating in our classrooms, we will not have silverware available.
- Please have your child wear: (1) The Class of 2028 shirt (2) Students need to wear long pants to prevent contact with poison ivy and (3) wear an old pair of closed-toe shoes with socks. No flip flops, sandals, or cowboy boots allowed.
- If rainy, have students bring a raincoat or poncho since we do go outside during light rain.
If you have already ordered your portraits, thank you!
If you are still waiting for your spring portraits they will be coming home soon.
When you get your spring portraits, please select your favorites and order online!
- Go to mylifetouch.com
- Log in with your Portrait ID and Access Code, located on your portrait package insert.
- Select which sheets you want to purchase and pay online.
- You may also choose to remit payment by check or cash by using the envelope provided.
- Please return unpurchased portraits to your school.
Student/Teacher Holiday - Friday, March 25th
Donations needed: Fake flowers with stems
Curriculum Coming Up...
-Seeds and plants
-HFW: here, was
Personal Financial Literacy:
-Ways to earn money
-Jobs and skills
-Gifts and income
Outdoor Learning Center field trip predictions, experience, reflection